Freshman, transfers and all new students, we are excited you are coming to UMD!
There are many exciting ways to connect with Catholic Terps!
Here are the top 5 ways to get connected:
- Click here to register so we can keep in touch with you and you can get your FREE Catholic Terps mask and t-shirt!
- Join us at Sunday Mass
– 5 pm Saturday Vigil at the Catholic Student Center. Confession at 4:30 pm.
– 10 am Mass at the Catholic Student Center. Confession at 9:30 am.
– 8 pm Sunday Mass at Memorial Chapel. Confession at 7 pm. (Not available during the summer)
– 12 pm Mass is Monday – Friday at Memorial Chapel. Confession at 11:30 pm. (Not available during the summer)
- Sign up for our Freshman Day Retreat, Sept 10! Click the button above to register!
- Sign up for our Fall Retreat, Sept 23-35! Sign ups open in late August.
- Join a Bible study. Bible studies are small groups of students who grow in friendship and faith! They meet at times and locations that work for your schedule. Email email@example.com to join or mark “Bible study” on the registration form.
- Clear your schedule on Wednesday Nights. Each Wednesday during the semester we have 5:30 pm Mass, followed by FREE DINNER at the Catholic Student Center.