Freshman, transfers and all new students, we are excited you are coming to UMD!
There are many exciting ways to connect with Catholic Terps!
Here are the top 5 ways to get connected:
- Click here to register so we can keep in touch with you and you can get your FREE Catholic Terps t-shirt at our Welcome BBQ in August!
- Join us at Sunday Mass
– 5 pm Saturday Vigil at the Catholic Student Center. Confession at 4:30 pm.
– 10 am Mass at the Catholic Student Center. Confession at 9:30 am.
– 8 pm Sunday Mass at Memorial Chapel. Confession at 7:30 pm. (Not available during the summer)
– 12 pm Mass is Monday – Friday at Memorial Chapel. Confession at 11:30 pm. (Not available during the summer)
- Sign up for one our our retreats! Our first is Freshman Day on Sept 9! Click the button above to register! Our second is our Fall Retreat, Oct 6-8! Sign ups open in late August.
- Join a Bible study. Bible studies are small groups of students who grow in friendship and faith! They meet at times and locations that work for your schedule. Email email@example.com to join or mark “Bible study” on the registration form.
- Clear your schedule on Wednesday Nights. Each Wednesday during the semester we have 5:30 pm Mass, followed by FREE DINNER at the Catholic Student Center.
If you have any questions about Catholic Terps, you can email MJ Richard, firstname.lastname@example.org one of our campus ministers!