Incoming Freshman, we are excited you are coming to UMD!
Look for our Catholic Terps info at your virtual orientation.
There are many exciting ways to connect with Catholic Terps! Be sure to click here to register so we can keep in touch with you!
Here are the top 5 ways to get connnected:
- Join us at Sunday Mass. We have 3 Mass options during the semester: 5 pm Saturday and 10 am Sunday @ the Catholic Student Center, and 8 pm Sunday (with 7 pm Confession) @ Memorial Chapel.
- Free Dinner every Wednesday (once school starts). Join us for 5:30 Mass and 6 pm Dinner every week at the Catholic Student Center.
- Sign up for Freshman Retreat! More details coming in August 2020.
- Join a Bible study. Bible studies are small groups of students who grow in friendship and faith! They meet at times and locations that work for your schedule.
- Check out the website to see the many ways to get involved and we look forward to meeting you in the fall!