We are so happy you want to go on retreat! The cost per participant is $150-$200/student when you add lodging, food, and bus transportation for the weekend. Through the generosity of donations from Catholic Terp friends, alumni, parents and even students, we are able to offset the cost to $75/person. Per student feedback, here are different cost options to pay for retreat:
- Pay $75 for your retreat registration
- Pay $113 to cover yourself + half a scholarship for another student
- Pay $150 to cover yourself + a full scholarship for another student
- Pay $38 and request a half scholarship here
- Request a full scholarship here.
Choose your amount and pay using Venmo (@catholic-terps), Paypal (@catholicterp, please do not select payment protection), check made out to “Catholic Student Center”, or cash dropped off in MJ’s mailbox labeled with your name.Remember, registering AND paying for registration secures your spot!
Registration and payment deadline is 4 pm Friday, Sept. 29 for our Fall “Made for Love” Retreat. There are no refunds after this date and those who have not paid will be placed on a waitlist.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on retreat! For any questions, contact Campus Minister MJ Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org.