Not sure what to do for Lent? We have many opportunities for you!
Feb 20 update: only virtual opportunities will take place until the sequester-in-place directive ends.
- Attend ½ hour of weekly Eucharistic Adoration during Lent. Email email@example.com. Adoration is every Monday and Tuesday from 12:30 – 4:30 pm and every Wednesday from 5:30 – 7:30 pm, at the Catholic Student Center.
- Join a six-week Lenten Bible Study (online and in-person options, including a new study for Latino/Latina students) email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get answers to difficult faith questions at our weekly Why Faith group (online, Monday’s 8-9 pm) Click to join the email list.
- Join a online discussion group with students from UMD and Howard University on the Christian call to work against racism (February 25 and March 25 from 7 – 9 pm) Click here to join.
- Join an online book study to read “Consolation of Philosophy” (online, Tuesday’s at 7 pm) No advanced reading required! Click here to join.
- Sign up online to give any amount monthly/weekly to the CSC through the 40for40 challenge on Faith Direct or Text 8457640for40
- Participate in our Lenten Food Drive. Stay tuned for more details!