Catholic Terps Goes Virtual November 16, 2020
- The University of Maryland has asked all campus groups to go virtual in response to new Maryland COVID regulations, effective November 16, 2020.
- Mass will not be offered in-person during this time, however we will livestream our Sunday 10 AM liturgy or attend Mass at your local Parish. Two options nearby are Holy Redeemer and St Mark’s.
- Click here for Daily Mass, Confession, and Holy Hour times off campus.
- The Sunday 10 am Mass will be livestreamed at the Catholic Terps YouTube channel. This livestream will continue once in-person Mass returns.
- Daily 12 pm Mass will not livestream
- We will announce via email and our website the return of our in-person Mass schedule at a later date.
- Despite the restrictions on in-person events, we are still active and open virtually YouTube and on Zoom through the end of the semester!
Have questions or concerns about any of this new information? Email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer them for you!